Please note: To view parishioner Alberto Duque’s Funeral Mass, please click here.
Second Sunday in Ordinary Time
January 17, 2021
Some viewing tips:
– Click the sideways triangle in the middle of the video to begin.
– Hover your mouse over the video to be sure that the speaker is on.
– You can also hover your mouse over the video to switch the video to full screen.
– Hit the Escape key to exit out of full screen mode.
– The control icons will be in the lower right corner of the video.
– You may have to set the volume on your viewing device to a higher setting. On your computer, the volume control is usually at the lower right corner of your screen.
Today’s Readings: Click here
Psalm: Here am I, Lord; I come to do Your will.
Offertory: Here is a link to support St. Joseph Parish and Presentation BVM Parish and our ministries. Your gifts help us continue to serve our community during this time of uncertainty. Please donate at www.thecfgp.org/donate. Select “Parish Support Initiative” and “Saint Joseph-Cheltenham” or “Presentation BVM-Cheltenham” in the dropdown fields.
An Act of Spiritual Communion
(For the faithful who are temporarily unable to receive the Eucharist)
“My Jesus, I believe that You are present in the Most Holy Sacrament. I love You above all things, and I desire to receive You into my soul. Since I cannot at this moment receive You sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart. I embrace You as if You were already there and unite myself wholly to You. Never permit me to be separated from You. Amen.”
The 10am Sunday Masses will continue to be livestreamed on our Facebook page and on our website.
You can access the bulletin at this link. Please be sure to read the back page and support our advertisers who make our weekly bulletin possible – they need our support now more than ever!
Our parish also produces a separate periodic newsletter which you can view and subscribe to at this link.
Looking for a GREAT School?
Visit presentationbvmschool.org – IN-PERSON LEARNING! Some spots are available in preschool to grade 5. Registrations for 2021-2022 are also being accepted.