For the Jalia Harris and Terrance Davis wedding, click here.
10am Mass for the 12th Sunday in Ordinary Time
Check back here on Sunday at 10am.
Some viewing tips:
– Click the sideways triangle in the middle of the video to begin.
– Hover your mouse over the video to be sure that the speaker is on.
– You can also hover your mouse over the video to switch the video to full screen.
– Hit the Escape key to exit out of full screen mode.
– The control icons will be in the lower right corner of the video.
– You may have to set the volume on your viewing device to a higher setting. On your computer, the volume control is usually at the lower right corner of your screen.
Today’s Readings: Click here
Psalm: Give thanks to the Lord, His love is everlasting.
Offertory: Here is a link to support St. Joseph Parish and Presentation BVM Parish and our ministries. Your gifts help us continue to serve our community during this time of uncertainty. Please donate at www.thecfgp.org/donate. Select “Parish Support Initiative” and “Saint Joseph-Cheltenham” or “Presentation BVM-Cheltenham” in the dropdown fields.
An Act of Spiritual Communion
(For the faithful who are temporarily unable to receive the Eucharist)
“My Jesus, I believe that You are present in the Most Holy Sacrament. I love You above all things, and I desire to receive You into my soul. Since I cannot at this moment receive You sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart. I embrace You as if You were already there and unite myself wholly to You. Never permit me to be separated from You. Amen.”
We encourage you to join us in person as soon as possible!
You can access the bulletin at this link. Please be sure to read the back page and support our advertisers who make our weekly bulletin possible – they need our support now more than ever!
Our parish also produces a separate periodic newsletter which you can view and subscribe to at this link.
Looking for a GREAT School?
Visit presentationbvmschool.org – Registrations for 2021-2022 are being accepted. Call the school at (215) 379-3798 for more information.